hello guys! welcome to kem korner!



Hello guys! Welcome to KEM KORNER!

This page, I hope, will help you obtain a deeper understanding and appreciation of basic and not-so-basic chemistry concepts. For those looking for entertainment, there will be bits of that here although I'm not so sure yet how I'll go about this "entertainment" thing. But I assure you that this blog will be filled with links, downloadables and test-yourself questions that will help you, in some way, improve your understanding of the world of chemistry.

Suggestions, contributions and reactions, violent or otherwise, are also welcome... :)


Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Good morning BSMT!

Today is Tuesday, March 24, 2020.

There were 94 students out of 125 who were able to take the online test yesterday. Thank you πŸ™πŸΌ and congratulations πŸ₯³ to all of you for your perseverance and resolve in accomplishing school work in spite of the difficulty πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸΌ  I'll be releasing your scores via email once all 125 of you have taken the test.

There were some of you who emailed me to ask to take the test today. I shall, again, open the test from 1PM to 5PM later today to accommodate these requests. Also, quite a few of you have asked to take the test at midnight as this is the time your internet connection is faster. I will also open the test from 10PM to 3AM tonight πŸ˜΄πŸŒ›✨

Comment below this post or email me if you have other "time sked" in mind.

God bless us all!

πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️ MCabaΓ±a πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️








No comments:

Post a Comment