hello guys! welcome to kem korner!



Hello guys! Welcome to KEM KORNER!

This page, I hope, will help you obtain a deeper understanding and appreciation of basic and not-so-basic chemistry concepts. For those looking for entertainment, there will be bits of that here although I'm not so sure yet how I'll go about this "entertainment" thing. But I assure you that this blog will be filled with links, downloadables and test-yourself questions that will help you, in some way, improve your understanding of the world of chemistry.

Suggestions, contributions and reactions, violent or otherwise, are also welcome... :)


Monday, March 23, 2020

Link to Long Test & Other Concerns



"Be honest in every way
and enjoy the peace 
that only a clear conscience
can bring you." 

- Thomas Wolsey, Scholar



Hi everyone!

I have posted a 60-item TRUE or FALSE test 👉🏼 here 👈🏼. This test covers all the concepts we have discussed in Classical Methods of Chemical Analysis: Qualitative Tests.

Before taking the test, you are required to type in your EMAIL ADDRESS and NAME (Family Name, First Name) and tick your class' section. You have 40 minutes to finish and "submit" the test.

I have limited the number of test-takers to 125. This number corresponds to the total number of students in T1, T2, and T3 so please do not take the test more than once by entering another email address. You will be depriving others of their test slots.

The test will be available until 11:55 Monday night. For those who have no means to take the test online as scheduled, please email me here 👉🏼 mcabana@usi.edu.ph 👈🏼 once you already have a more stable internet connection. I will re-open the test for you. If it's really not possible for you to take the test online, I guess you will just have to take it when the quarantine is over. Please stay inside your houses and never go out looking for an internet cafe/shop just to carry out this task. Over and above school requirements, my utmost concern is your safety.

I hope everyone is healthy and safe. Let us all pray that this global "nightmare" will be over soon and we can go back to our normal routines.


🖖🏼MCabaña🖖🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment