hello guys! welcome to kem korner!



Hello guys! Welcome to KEM KORNER!

This page, I hope, will help you obtain a deeper understanding and appreciation of basic and not-so-basic chemistry concepts. For those looking for entertainment, there will be bits of that here although I'm not so sure yet how I'll go about this "entertainment" thing. But I assure you that this blog will be filled with links, downloadables and test-yourself questions that will help you, in some way, improve your understanding of the world of chemistry.

Suggestions, contributions and reactions, violent or otherwise, are also welcome... :)


Saturday, March 21, 2020

To My BSMT Classes

I'm so impressed! 🥰 Despite the odds, all groups were able to accomplish and submit the flowcharts on time. Congratulations! 👍🏼

I will be posting here the link to the long test for Chapter 4 on Monday. Type of test? True or False. I'm still trying to understand how google classroom works, so please bear with me.

After the long test, the presentation for Gravimetric Analysis will be uploaded here in kemkorner. Gravimetric Analysis problems will employ your knowledge of mole concepts including balancing of chemical equations. We'll take our time on this one...

Stay safe everyone!

🌸MCabaña🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment